Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Head Shoulders Knees and Toes

This clip was taken with our new camera. Yeah, you heard it right, we finally got a camera. It's a still camera, and I'll post a few pictures from it's main function in a bit. I'm still trying to get familiar with how it all works. I'm not very good yet. But yet is the key word. One day, I'll rock it like Ansel Adams.

You'll notice Sally Rose doesn't do the shoulders. She will do them separately, but never in the song. She's sitting amongst some beautiful sidewalk art we were doing.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Sally must be the best in nursery. How old is she now?

Becky said...

Cute, cute cute. It made me cry that I don't get to see that in person! Give her a hug from Grandma!

Erika said...

Okay, your child is advanced. Beckham only knows where his ears (and bum) are. What a little cutie pie.

lindsay said...

William still can't do that. Way to go sally!! a little smartie that takes after her mommy.

Unknown said...

She is just the cutest! (Well, almost)

Cicely said...

I can't believe you are going to Radiohead!!!! I would die! I believe that Radiohead is the most talented band of our day. I wish I could play like them.

On a sadder note- my guitar got stolen out of my car last night- so my dreams of becoming a rock star have shattered. Boo.

p.s. Sally is fantastic.

Julie said...

Darling! Wyatt can't seem to find his shoulders - ever- :) I can't get over her darling curls. She is so cute!

becca said...

That is pretty impressive! You have a little smarty! Way to go Sally!

Leslie said...

How cute, she is so adorable Em!