Friday, February 8, 2008

Adding one more!


I think I like the idea of the blog. Bill keeps one at http://www.newfave.com/ Check it out. This one is going to be more about our family and lives. I'll still keep up the slideshows for anyone interested. In fact, there's one at http://www.newfave.com/sally/january08.html.


So, we've had quite a time in the new year. We just found out there will soon be four Nicolich clan members! I took a test kind of on a whim and was amazed at the results. When the tears (of joy) stopped and the shaking (of shock) lessened, I drove right to Bill's work. I had a picture to give him from Sally (pictures), he opened it and was SO happy. He kept saying, "This is great! This is so great!" We are so grateful for this amazing blessing. So far, I've felt a little unwell on a few mornings, but I'm thinking the real "fun" is yet to come. I'll let you know.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute Em! I'm so glad you're doing it with me. You're rad.

Emily said...

Hooray hooray! I love you!

Kat said...

Emily that is so neat. I am so happy for you. Your little Sally is absolutely adorable. Congrats to you guys.