This is me being surprised. I am, by the way, surprised.
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
1) I am the opposite of a neat freak. Mess doesn't bother me, I'm trying to work on getting it to bug me a bit more.
2) I love love. It is my favorite gospel topic. I love feeling it in all its wondrous ways. From the love I have for waterskiing to the love I have for Bill. From the love I feel from my violin students to the love I feel from my Heavenly Father. It's all good, no, great. Love rules.
3) I soak my feet most every day. I love to get my feet warm and read a little while doing it. It is relaxing and divine. Bill likes what it does to my feet before bed so he doesn't get the feet of ice. You all should do it tonight.
4) I am a faithful American Idol watcher. Last year, we didn't have television service for quite a while. I made sure that ended before the new American Idol began.
5) I can barely get through the day without calling my Mom. She is awesome. She was unreachable on a hiking excursion a while back- it was one of the longest weeks I've had.
6) I love fantasy. I didn't really realize that till recently, but my favorite movies and books are all very fantastic and awesome. I guess that goes along with my daydreams. Those happen fairly often.
Okay, I hope that will suffice.
I tag Lindsay, Kelly, Jessica and Becca.