Thursday, April 10, 2008

Side! Side? Ah-kay.


The weather has been SO nice! We've spent lots of time playing outside- which Sally loves. I will often find her at the front door saying, "Side? Side? Ah-kay" Which is her way of asking to go out, and confirming. When she says okay, she expects to get what she wants. Such a sweet funny girl! She even wants to be out when it's raining. The neighbor kids have been out a lot as well. They have these cool motorized jeeps (there's even an Esccalade with a working radio.) Sally loves to go for rides, and the neighbors are more than willing to give them to her. Pictured here is Halle, not a neighbor kid, but a great friend. We've also been doing a lot of sidewalk art. It's nice for my self esteem to hang out with 4-8 year olds. They think I'm an awesome artist. Funny, right? It's already starting to feel hot, so I need to enjoy this time when it's bearable to be outside for any length of time.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Those Jeeps are awesome. I have fond memories of riding in Cicely's. You should take some pictures of your chalk art to share. I can't wait for nice weather. It's snowing!

Amy said...

Sophie would be jealous of the jeep. She asked for one for Christmas but I told her Santa couldn't fit it in his bag!

Becky said...

Dad would rather see a picture of the Escalade!!!

Unknown said...

Let's brag about the nice weather, shall we? Here in Siberia it got all the way up to 47 today! YAY!

becca said...

I'm jealous! Although there are rumors of 80 degrees here on Monday. I'll believe it when I see it. Sally is beautiful! I love how her hair is always done so cute!

Julie said...

I love seeing how her language is developing! Too cute! Wyatt would want to live in a Jeep if he had access to one...