1. Seeing Bill and Sally play and bond. They are so great together and so cute. Sally Rose loves cuddling with him and copying all kinds of things he does. Every day, she starts asking about when Daddy is coming home at about 3:00. When it finally happens, her face is one of pure joy. What a special bond Daddy and daughter have.
2. Being in the water. My body is so free in the water and I feel so free. I love spinning and flipping and doing Ariel like jumps out of it. I love water skiing and swimming and just hanging out in it. Especially now that my body is as it is and I waddle much of the time, being in water is so freeing.
3. Loved one's laughs. I love the smile lines by Bill's eyes when he laughs. I love that Sally has a deep belly laugh. I love my mom's smile just after a good chuckle. I love the way my dad laughs with his body. I love Amy's silent laugh when something is really getting to her. I love how contagious Wendy's laugh is. I love how DJ's laugh is such a common treat for those around him.
1. I am afraid of heights. When coming down the stairs in the Statue of Liberty, I was so afraid I was paralyzed for a bit. My dad had to talk me into coming down. I sat on the stair and couldn't move. I wish this was an isolated experience but, sadly, it wasn't.
2. I've recently discovered I'm quite afraid of bees. I have a really hard time if they are anywhere near me. I kind of freak out a bit. The last time I was stung, my hand ended up looking like a blown up surgical glove. I couldn't bend my fingers at all. I decided then that I'm a little allergic, and afraid I'll turn into Macaulay Culkin on My Girl.
3. I am terribly afraid that people won't like me or will stop liking me. I know there are people that don't and it drives me nuts. I not only I am afraid of what people think that I care about, but also strangers. I'll keep working on this one.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections...
1. Finding a name for this baby. I know, it's something we really need to do, but I think about it constantly. I watch the credits of everything very intently looking for that special perfect name to pop out at me. We will find one in the next 3 1/2 months. I hope.
2. Blogging. Not that I write a ton, but I check to see if people have updated their blogs at least once a day and always hope for a comment.
3. Stephenie Meyer books. I know, I know. But I can't put them down. I'm going to a midnight party when Breaking Dawn is released. I just read the Host and literally had to rip myself away.
3 Random/surprising facts about myself...
1. I once swallowed a goldfish. I think I got 80 cents for it.
2. I can completely plug my nose with my upper lip. I've done it under water for as long as I can remember and Sally Rose can do it as well.
3. I get EXTREMELY shy sometimes. To people who know me well, this may come as a surprise. When I moved away from home, I was pretty much silent for a few months. I do feel lucky in moving here, the shy jitters didn't come. Yea!
Okay. I tag Emily G, Emily H, Erika, and Wendy. I know, she doesn't blog, but I keep hoping. Maybe she'll start.